At Fannin Federal Credit Union, you can choose from two terrific checking plans, Regular Checking and Alternate Checking.* An initial deposit of $25 is required for both checking accounts.
- Regular Checking offers no monthly service fees, no minimum balance and no per-check charges.
- Alternate Checking accounts are charged a $10.00 monthly service charge for at least the first year. Alternate Checking also offers no minimum balance and no per-check charges.
These checking features apply to Regular Checking and Alternate Checking:
- Unlimited check writing
- No-fee credit union ATMS at two convenient locations and ATM services via STAR®, PULSE®, COOP®, CIRRUS®, PLUS® and INTERCEPT® networks
- Account access through Audio Response, our 24-hour telephone response system
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Overdraft protection with savings
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account
- Stop payment
- No-fee VISA® Debit Card
- FFCU@Home, our online account access with bill pay
- Mobile App
*Alternate checking is for members who have ChexSystems record that has been paid in full.
Please see our Fee Statement for any applicable fees, or contact us for more information about our checking accounts.