At Fannin Federal Credit Union, you can choose from two terrific checking plans, Regular Checking and Alternate Checking.* An initial deposit of $25 is required for both checking accounts.
- Regular Checking offers no monthly service fees, no minimum balance and no per-check charges.
- Alternate Checking accounts are charged a $10.00 monthly service charge for at least the first year. Alternate Checking also offers no minimum balance and no per-check charges.
These checking features apply to Regular Checking and Alternate Checking:
- Unlimited check writing
- No-fee credit union ATMS at two convenient locations and ATM services via STAR®, PULSE®, COOP®, CIRRUS®, PLUS® and INTERCEPT® networks
- Account access through Audio Response, our 24-hour telephone response system
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Overdraft protection with savings
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account
- Stop payment
- No-fee VISA® Debit Card
- FFCU@Home, our online account access with bill pay
- Mobile App
*Alternate checking is for members who have ChexSystems record that has been paid in full.