Who Can Join?
Fannin Federal Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to persons, who live, work, worship, attend school, or own a business or other legal entities located in the community of Fannin County, Texas. Immediate family members also qualify for membership. Immediate family is defined as: spouse, child, stepchild, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild.
As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000, IRA’s are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members’ knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members’ interests first.